Use of information
- For unique services such as promotions and various activities offered on the website.
- For the improvement, operational and development of the website, including for analyzing, viewing and surfing habits that will allow the website operators to improve the plans and structure of the website. For the most part, data analysis is statistical and does not identify the individual surfer.
- For publishing information, purchasing, and selling services and products on the website, including publishing ads in areas dedicated to a specific purpose.
- For personalizing advertisements that will be displayed while browsing the site, adapted to the specific interests of the surfer. This information, including details that you actively leave on the site, can and will be collected by the site’s enterprises or by the site’s advertisers in various ways.
- For collecting general or individual information or analyzing and providing statistical information to be provided to third parties, including advertisers but in a way that does not identify the surfer personally.
- The website system undertakes to use the information collected about the surfers in accordance with and subject to the limitations of any law.
A cookie is a small file that requests permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. You agree, the file analyzes the Internet traffic or can tell you when you visit a certain website. Cookies allow web applications to use you as a unique user, or a private person. A web application can adjust its activity according to your preferences and activates the collection of information in order to remember your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by allowing us to track the pages you find useful, and to offer you deals that are relevant to you. The cookie file under no circumstances gives us access to your computer or any information about you, apart from the data you choose to share with us actively – such as by filling out a contact form on the website.
What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- First name and last name.
- Contact details including email address and phone number.
- Information on orders and purchases.
- Statistical information about browsing patterns on the website.
- Information related to customer service and sales.
What do we do with the information collected?
We collect this information to understand the surfer’s needs and provide him with a better service, mainly for the following reasons:
- Saving data for future inquiries
- To contact you for customer service and/or market research purposes. We may contact you by phone or email.
- To offer you customized products, and perhaps also customize the site according to your needs and desires.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access to personal data, we follow current physical, financial, electronic, and administrative procedures to protect and secure the information we collect online.
privacy protection law
According to the Privacy Protection Law, 1981, the surfer may review the information, when this information is held in a database as defined in the law. The information collected about you by the operators of the site as part of a targeted activity or incidentally, is subject to this law and therefore to all the rights and requirements of the surfer and any liability, in accordance with any law.
During the use of the website by the surfers, information may be collected about the user-surfer, his browsing habits on the website, services and products purchased by him on the website, offers and services, advertisements and topics of his interest, products he asked to sell or purchase, information pages he visited, registration for special services that require registration, offers and services that interested you, the payment methods used by the surfer in a direct or indirect context with the site and more. The surfer is not obliged to provide any information and browse the site and allow the collection of data about him, but by browsing the site he agrees to collect the information subject to its use according to the provisions of any law. It is possible that regarding certain services he will not be able to browse the site and enjoy these services without transferring information.