We at To-Team attach the utmost importance to the accessibility of our website to surfers with physical, sensory, and cognitive disabilities from a worldview according to which all people should be allowed equal opportunity and accessibility.
We invest a lot of effort in making the site accessible, to allow most of the population to browse for information on it easily and comfortably and to enjoy the contents published on it.
The accessibility process includes improvement in the following subjects:
- Simple navigation within and between the website pages also with the help of the keyboard only.
- Option to change the font size on all website pages up to 200% and continue navigation without difficulty.
- A clear view of the site’s components.
- Compatibility with different browsers.
- Adaptation to work in different resolutions.
- Option to display pages in colors accessible to the visually impaired and color blind. Light text on a dark background if necessary.
- Making the website forms accessible to allow easy and simple use.
The site is accessed according to the accessibility guidelines of the Israeli standard 5568.
This Israeli standard is identical to the document “Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0”
We would like to point out that despite our great efforts to make all the pages on the website accessible, it is possible that specific parts of the website may not be accessible.
We always continue in our efforts to improve the site’s accessibility as part of our commitment and our desire to allow it to be used by the entire population, including people with disabilities.
We will be happy to be at your service for any questions, requests and/or suggestions for improvement.
For inquiries about accessibility, you can contact us at the email address: